Sunday, August 24, 2008

when you google yourself

much comes up. all unrelated to me. there are a lot of people with my name that accomplish quite a lot it seems.
myself, i accomplish little.
strange.
names do not equal traits.
i must be restless.
i keep writing.
seems to be about nothing.

so i think i'll start another blog exclusively on anything i get at the library.
soon.
i may start a brand new band today.
i'll find out.
not start so much as be part of a start.
as it's several people.
i'm still tired.
acquiring quite a debt of sleep.
sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger -from hell said...

You have accomplished quite a bit, my friend.

Your music is majestic and your writing is resplendent.

I, for one, look forward to this new source of reading material - I can only read so many Palahniuk novels before I turn into a depraved lunatic, after all.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home