Thursday, October 02, 2008

What ever happened to Steven Wu?

Readers ask on a near constant basis. It is sad to say that Mr. Wu is no longer with us. He passed on into the next life. Death by too many triple chocolate extra dark cookies. He was a dear friend who will be sorely missed. Born in 1982, he was among the first genetically engineered children. At the forefront of science and medicine, Mr. Wu was an asset to humanity. It's a shame his life was cut so short. It seems that all the genetic advantage he possessed, this young Mensa prospect also had an unbeknownst disadvantage. It seems his stomach had trouble breaking down the extra dark chocolate, to which he was addicted.

A salute, to Mr. Wu.

A moment of silence in his honor.





Actually, Mr. Wu is alive and well. He just seems to have stopped contributing to this particular blog.

He was also a child of normal birth. As far as I know. Everything else, besides the death and addiction is based loosely on fact.

If I ever fix my printer/scanner, I plan on uploading some new drawings. I will also start the borrowed blog at that time. I hope to do this soon, though my hopes often experience delay for no reason other than a lack in motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home